Next time you watch the video for "Tennessee Boxed Wine Enema", here are some bits of trivia and things to look for:
1. Those are my wife's hands operating the spigot of the wine boxes.
2. My son shot all of the footage for the video. He also put the video together.
3. The scenes where I am sitting on a bed wearing headphones and playing guitar were shot during the actual recording session for the song.
4. When we shot the scenes where I am dancing, there was no music playing in the room. I was dancing to no music at all.
5. The "running man" dance was done for specific fans of my dancing.
6. I used to work for the company that manufactures the garden hose featured in the video.
7. The phone is NOT plugged in.
8. I am complaining about enemas in my fake conversation on the phone. It's worth it to try and read my lips during that part of the video.
9. We only used 2 glasses of wine during the shoot, one red and one white.
10. After the video shoot, I drank one of the glasses of wine and my wife drank the other.
Singer, Songwriter, Entertainer, Storyteller