When you've been to Graceland for the candlelight vigil 6 years in a row, you don't expect trip number 7 to have any firsts. You think you've seen it all. This one had several firsts. Here is a list:
1. First time to write my name on the wall.
2. First time to go on the trip with more than one friend at a time.
3. First time to take pictures inside the house with a good camera.
4. First time to talk to brothers that were both Elvis Tribute artists.
5. Frist time to break in line at the candlelight vigil (in front of the brothers and their wives).
6. First time to get hugged by an Elvis tribute artist (the brothers).
7. First time to get a kiss at the candlelight vigil (from one of the brother's wives).
8. First time to see a crowd of Elvis fans stand during the singing of "American Trilogy". It was during the "Dixieland" part of the song and the guy leading it sounded like he was from New Jersey.
9. First time to see a group of Elvis fans use a communal wash cloth to wipe down while standing in line for the candlelight vigil, even after they dropped it on the ground.
Singer, Songwriter, Entertainer, Storyteller